4mon prego & I haven't gained a pound. Im not overweight, Im slim. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope I wouldnt worry. I know it wasnt will 5-6 months befor the I started showing and even then I didnt gain much. Every one is dif I was big with my son but it was all baby!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Do not worry you will. As long as you are eating good. You are fine.

Answer by louise2 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• No. I'm 5 months and haven't gained a pound. This my 5th baby and I'm showing, but just not gaining weight. Your Dr will tell you when it's time to worry!

Answer by missanc at 7:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• as long as you are eating correctly and getting enough nutiants to the baby you are fine. some women don't start showing to way into their pregnancy. then some "like me" balloon up just at looking at a cookie, you should be just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I agree as long as you are taking in enough calories and eating healthy foods you should be fine. Are you tall? I know a lot of women who are very tall don't start to show for a while. I am short (just 5 five feet) and I started showing right away. I remember going to a Christmas party at two months and I was already showing and there was this woman there who was 4 months and she was perfectly slim! She's just very tall, the baby has more places to expand to so there's no need to grow outward yet :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• If your doctor isn't worried then don't be worried.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 8:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i lost weight in my first trimester and didn't really gain til much farther in. diet change has a lot to do with it. i stopped drinking alcohol, obviously, and you can't imagine the calories you cut down on when you say bye bye to beer! also, i began to eat healthier. did you have morning sickness or lose your appetite for some foods? pregnancy is such a fickle thing. these are just some of the factors that could add up to your lack of weight gain. :) as long as the doc says you're ok, and you feel like everything is os... then you're fine! good luck, mama!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 9:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Don't b worry I gain weight and the stop haven't picked up any weight in like 2 months so u will b ok
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 10:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I also wouldn't worry. I lost more weight than I gained with my last pregnancy. Never even had to wear maternity clothes! As long as baby is looking healhy you'll both be just fine.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2010