the baby is kicking my bladder!

im 17 weeks and my baby seems to be kicking my bladder alot! lol. almost everyday. is this normal? it feels soooo weird

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just wait till you get to where I am at 30 weeks lol! Its gets worse trust me cause the bigger the baby gets the less room he/she has so when they go to try and stretch it doesnt feel so good. Hang in there you have a little longer to go!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Wait tell the baby turns and start kicking your lungs.

Answer by louise2 at 6:25 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• haha or stomps straight down on your cervix... LOL oh I miss being pregnant *sigh*
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• OMG i remember my little girl had decided my kidney was a pillow and laied on it for 2 days straight by that time i thought i was dieing!!!!!

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yes that is normal. Sometimes I will walk funny in public because the baby is kicking or punching me in a crazy spot......lol Yeah I get funny looks when I do that!
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 9:23 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Sorry honey, that is part of being prego. My oldest when ever I went for a long drive would put her foot ON TOP of my rib cage. That hurt like hell and I had to drive 45 min each way to work each day. I found that putting a full water bottle on that side but on my back seemed to help her to move her foot. Like she didn't like the vibration of the car or something and the water, idk, reduced it or something. Try wiggling around or moving a water bottle along your back, might encourage her to move around a bit. GL and enjoy being preggo, it is a lot harder when they come out, but they are worth it.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• oh yeah, and a tip from the midwive friend is drink a glass of ice cold water, baby will wriggle around trying to get away from the cold - IMO it could make it better if she maves and settles somewhere else, could make it worse if she decides the bladder is very warm and cozy LOL
    Anonymous