Are you willing to admit your democrat friends were right? I am.

Much as it pains me to say this, I have to admit it - my Democrat friends were right. They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's hope would deteriorate, and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.
They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East, and now, tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan .
My Democrat Party friends told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is over 10 %.
cont.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of scandal, bribery and tax fraud.
    They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of scandal, bribery and tax fraud.
    Well I voted for McCain/Palin in November and my Democrat friends were right.... all of their predictions have come true!

12

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:27 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LOL...So true...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• wink

~13

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Sounds like your Democrat friends are big old projectionists! LOL :o)

4
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• (more silent giggles)

8

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LOL!!! (pssss..i've got a few dems pals who are wishing we had 'bushie' back...true!)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Holding my breath for another 35 months and 2 days...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Who knew Democrat would be synonymous with Psychic? I certainly didn't.
    14

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:06 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Did you guys get together in an E-mail loop and create the cute little numbers at the bottoms of your replies? It is so very" high-school-ish" and like a "clique" kind of thing. GROW UP!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• hahaha that was funny

10
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2010