What was your favorite gift recieved from your babyshower???

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 8:11 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• swaddling blankets
    erinweiss

Answer by erinweiss at 8:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• my 2 bestfriends went in together and bought me a crib/bed that i really wanted. also my cousin made me a really nice hand made blanket. still after 4 yrs i have it. ( also have the bed. ) but i really liked everything and was thankful for everything.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• My mom made a memory quilt with both of my kids. She gave it to me at my shower so everybody there could sign it and then I brought it to the hospital for visitors, doctors and nurses to sign.
    4hens

Answer by 4hens at 8:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• fat little farm animal tub toys!!! they were so unique and cute, and now my DD loves them!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• DIAPERS!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF DIAPERS. My dd is 19 months and I still have diapers from my baby shower!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• besides diapers, a tie blanket that my mil and good friend Janae made for my son.
    NSeni

Answer by NSeni at 9:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• bouncy seat! our son loooved it
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• There are so many I can't pickjust one. Diapers, wipes because they are so useful. I also got a sleep sack which I thought was dumb at first, but after researchign SIDS we used them exclusively. I also was really happy to get one of those mirrors for your car where you can see the baby in the carseat. I would have never thought of that, but it's really useful. The other gift I got was a pair of the Target version of Robeez (little leather house shoes). At first I thought they were dumb, too, but I realized how useful they are. We don't wear shoes in the house, but I hate dirty socks, so I put DS in those and they're perfect. They're also great when babies are crawling and don't need shoes, but you want more than just socks.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:32 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I never ever had one! But all of my Friends did and my sisters in law. It was Sad. We were young & needy. But I got nothing. And when DD was pregnant. She didn't get to have one since she had a preemie. And it was unexpected. I've gone to SO many! I enjoy the Joys. What's to come and to welcmoe new life into the world! I'll never get over the miracle of birth!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:33 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• well i have 3 favs. 1 was the crib set 2 was the swing, and 3rd was the car seat and stroller travel system.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 18, 2010