Does anyone have three girls and is expecting the fourth?

I have three girls and expecting my fourth and I have had emotional stress wondering if I can ever have a boy. I would be fine with another girl but my husband is wanting a boy so bad . Is there anyone out there in my situation.

Three

Asked by Three at 9:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have three girls, and we are ttc (hopefully this month will be the month!) my husband also wants a boy really badly, so I am hoping we will have a boy this time!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• my mom had 3 girls, and then a boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• We have three girls and are now expecting our fourth. My hubby swears it's a boy, and I tell him "I can't conceive boys!" then he proceeds to tell me i'm like a man saying he can't make girls...lol. I swear the baby is another girl, but it could be a defense mechanism.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• We had 4 girls and now I am pregnant with a little boy, but it is seven years after my last pregnancy. I am now in my thirties and I am thinking that may have been the difference.
    acemckean

Answer by acemckean at 11:26 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• it took me 4 girls then a boy. oddly boys are the easiest to concieve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I grew up with 3 sisters, so there were 4 girls total. My dad was disappointed, but his first grandchild was a son. : ) It's tough, but I think you'll find you love your family and will learn to overcome the idea of having a son.

Good luck and congrats!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 1:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Thank you everyone for the advice that is really great to know that Im not the only one out there in the world going through this if you got anymore advice i am listening thank you so much
    Three

Answer by Three at 10:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2010