I am planning on having my IUD(mirena) removed soon and am wondering how long it takes to get pregnant?? Mirena says you can get pregnant right away. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It all depends if you have hubby have sex and hit the 24 to 72hr window that youovulate. So you could or it could take quite a few months. No one can tell you that. Only time and lots of fun sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• some will get pregnant immediately, some will take months and months. good luck =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• my sister got preggo on mirena s i dont think it takes long
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:09 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Well, I had mine taken out in June of last yr because I got an infection from it. I immediately started on the pill. I went to the ER in the beginning of September because I had an abscessed tooth and they put me on penicillin .... and didn't bother to tell me that it would make the pill ineffective... and by the end of September I was pregnant with twins! Now I'm 22 weeks. So it doesn't take long. LoL.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I got pregnant within 3 months after I removed my IUD.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 3:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2010