mean people?

have you ever flipped someone off or said something mean to someone that is openly mean to you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well if they are mean to me. It is really hard to not be rude back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Just ignore them. I had one accuse my son of doing that.All made up fabrications. But she is so whacked out and her poor side kick is so stupid and goes along with whatever she says. What a Laverne and Shirley bunch of morons....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i flipped someone off once and i will never do it again! She was laying on her horn and i gave her the finger...well she got out of her car and came to my window and was beating my window and said "i have kids in my car"...i was like "i do too you effing idiot"...i can't believe she was so crazy to get out of her car and do that. I mean, i couldve been the wrong person...what if i had a gun and shot her stupid ass. People just need to relax. She had a bad case of road rage...obviously.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Most of the time I let it go. Sometimes I've been an instigator-but only if PREVIOUSLY provoked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Be careful. You never know how crazy people can get. I would avoid those type of people no matter how mean they get. It is not worth the consequences esp. with children and even worse when you are alone by yourself.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2010