Does your once Active Group have any activity now?

I am the group owner of Mommys Online Garage Sale. We are 3,400+ Mom's selling our goods, 3 yrs ago the group took up alot of my time however today it's simply a ghost town.

Where have all the "good girls" gone? CM has lost it and I'm thinking of turning over my group and leaving as well. What are your thoughts?

busybee68

Asked by busybee68 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Personally, I think that CM had so many rules and a big-brother attitude that it took a lot of the fun away from posting. It seemed that last year anything we posted was moderated for stupid reasons and posting lost it's appeal. With that said I too am wondering where everybody is? I belong to several groups that have just gone by the wayside.So I wonder if CM as a social site is losing it's freshness? Is everybody at facebook all the time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Very well said, I couldn't agree more.

Yes everybody is on facebook!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2010