WHy are people so rude on Myspace & Facebook?

I just don't understand. i never leave anyone a nasty or mean comment on either website. like i put yesterday on myspace, i need to get out of the valley for like a week just for a break, and this girl said GO! no one here will miss you. im like WTF! It just makes me mad people do that, i deleted her ass off of it, but seriously we are both out of high school im the one going to college and has a husband and she bums off her BF and doesnt do shit. and i do have friends here all i wanted was a vacation. Its comments like that that make me wanna move away, the people are so fucking rude!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• The news says not to post things like that on sites like that. It gives bad folks a target to rob you. They could go stake out your house and see that you are gone and take everything you have so don't sweat your rude acquaintance but do be careful what you tell the world. Stay safe.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• That honestly didn't sound rude, it sounded like it could be taken as sarcastic, or even seriously. And why does anyone have to comment at all? Why do they have to say they'll miss you. Maybe you need to get a thicker skin and quit being so touchy.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• the people on those sites are all my family and close friends...none of them leave me nasty comments
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I am taking a break from facebook. The games and weird questiosn ans adolescent outburst is just so juvenile. ALso it is wasting so much time....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I mean seriously, like she was agreeing with you....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Actually, I find meaner bitchier people on CafeMom....LOL Seriously. I am bitchy back though. Because I can be and I don't know any of these folks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Oh please, if you don't post times and dates how are they gonna know if you are really gone....post away my angry friend, post post away....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• No matter her intentions it was rude to say no one will miss you without a jk or LOL to let you know she was playing. People need to be more mindful of how they say things.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:38 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• well no it was RUDE cus she left more on how i was a whore and shit. and how she was better than me and my husband deserved better. SO YA IT WAS RUDE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• She was being rude but really anymore Facebook and Myspace are a huge waste of time. They typically cause more trouble than they are worth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010