While at our DD's. DH noticed a fire spot on the tile. He asked what happened? Our son in law explained while laughing. He cleaned out the wood stove. Put the ashes in a paper bag. Built a fire. Left to rush off to work. Left the ashes on the hearth and they burned. While his Wife, Newborn and toddlers slept! OMG. How close and Scary. That ashes burning and smoking. I'm glad they have some angels watching over them. How to prevent it next next? How can you advise your son in law? This could have been a big tragedy. The smoke alarm we bought has no batteries nor do I know if it still works! Any suggestions?Answer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun
Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2010
Next question in Just for Fun
When you say you will pray for someone do your really do it?