Meeting with the teacher this morning?!?!?!?!

Well it seems my son is smart but can not sit still and has be sm the smacking little girls bottoms-----I already told him the difference---never to touch other peoples bottoms and privates even if they ask you too----its bad!!! and took his tv away and put him in the cornor all evening and no dessert, and when I went to the meeting this morning and I was wondering about any diets or holistic treatment for short attention spans--please let me know----no bashing please

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 10:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• A lot of people find success with no sugar, no dyes, no preservatives, no gluten, all whole foods diet. I'll PM you some links to these cooking methods.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:16 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• talk to his pedi
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• He sounds like a typical kid just keep talking to him and keep reminding him he will eventually grow out of it (He is a boy you know) it is just a phase just stay on top of things with him. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2010