What is the most common look for the pubic area?

I mean I hear shaving, waxing, threading, etc. I just trim it with a fine tooth comb and scissiors.

The other day I had to go see my gyno at the last minute and did not have time to make my stuff look pretty I just showered and went with it hoping it didn't look too bad but it was starting to look atad scary but by the time she looked down there the hairs were probably flatten...lol Anyway it was embarrassing for me she probably thought I liked the 70"s look...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have never shaved or trimed it. They don't care. They have seen everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• danger!!! this question is going to get rude answers!!!!
    lol, just had to warn you. this topic seems to offend some CM moms.
    anyway- it seems to me that a lot of women shave it all or just leave a little strip. :) i'm sure your gyno didn't care. she sees hoo ha's all day! i'm sure she just tunes out the 'style' and gets down to business!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:51 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I think you should do what you and your dh like best. I prefer to shave the extra and trim the specifics.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• A lot of it seems to depend on age very generally. Currently, most younger women shave or at least trim. The older a woman is, the less likely she is to do much "grooming" Or at least this is true among my friends (yes - we're close we discuss this!) That being said, I'm 36 and I get a brazilian every month, which I think is a little odd among my age group but I've just found it's way easier for me to maintain and I like the way it feels.

Answer by missanc at 11:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I wax for a living and the most common, is leaving a strip, nothing more. Hairless in, around the strip, and all the way back. I've had many pregnant women come to get waxed just prior to giving birth. I have heard many stories of OBGYN's or nurses expressing gratitude for having the area cleaned up.
    Anonymous