Anyone want to work out with me? Keep track with me?

I need support do you????

This is my third day walking on my treadmill, tonight will be my 4 th day...

Want to switch meal ideas, snackes, and route each other on a healthier new year....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Do you happen to be in Alaska???
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Love to! It's easier to get me on my regular email than here. I'll message it to you!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• We don't need to live near each other just check in, and give support. You can work out at home, watching tv... I am watching the Gilmore girls series... Catching up... Refreshing...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Sure I can, we can work out and give support and recipies together..... momsrule885@gmail.com

lets keep in touch tho!
    ncollins885

Answer by ncollins885 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• ********

Anyone who wants to join, just email me with your email address, if you don't mind I will send each group a email of all of our email address, and we can email each other as a group...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Sure, I would love to. Today is the 8th day of my diet and I have already lost 4lbs!!! I have been doing hard core cardio every day and counting everything I eat! I will send you my email address also!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• purpulbutterfly@aol.com
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• You guys can count me in too...I started dieting and exercising seriously at the beginning of this month and could always use some accountability. Message me on here and I'll give you my regular e-mail address.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 2:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Check out http://dailyburn.com, they have an exercise and calorie tracker along with a motivation system (your 'friends' on that site are your 'motivators'). Its a free social site like this one. You can see who in your group has recorded exercises, and help motivate those who have fallen out of their routine. Found it in the free links block at http://internetdiets.info

Good luck!
    TwoBoysTandT

Answer by TwoBoysTandT at 11:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2010