Budget

I am currently going to school for accounting. I work at home also. I was thinking about making a website for budgeting. It will more than likely be free. To help moms stay out of debt and get them on the right track. What do you think.

swaney06

Asked by swaney06 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think that would be great :) We're actually going to see a credit councilor for this very reason. It's not so much bad budgeting, although that's a small part of it, it's more being bombarded with medical bills :( But I think that would be a really great idea :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• There is already www.mint.com . It is a free budgeting website that will link up your accts and everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Well it would be more personal letting someone do it that isnt automated.. that way we can speak about it and say where you could fix things and changes you can make..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Well, if that's what your'e going to do, I would definately charge. You'll be busy all the time and not able to make any money for running your website :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i was gana make it where free first time consult and view and then membership for like 5-10 to get help anytime and charge if and only if there is major issue and it needs to be addressed. but it just depends how well people take the site. thats why im trying to find a free site so i dont have to worry about paying every month for the site and going broke..sorry for the bad grammar
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I think that would be great! You could monetize the site with Adsense and make some money. That's how I make money with my work at home website! Good luck.
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 12:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2010