Yeast Infection Question!

I have been itching real bad for a couple days so I finally got monistat 7 lastnight and used it before I went to bed "That's the only time I'm suppose to put it in is before bedtime.." WELL i'm itching like crazy right about now and I was wondering!! If there's ANYTHING I can do to make it stop itching during the day time?

Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Health

• I get out of control itchy when I've had any kind of spermicidal lube on me.. maybe that's the case? Have you shaved recently? Just saying, maybe it's not a yeast infection. Try putting a bag of frozen veggies down your underwear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I don't use spermicidal lube and plus I haven't had sex with my hubby in awhile. and no i haven't shaved recently..and I'm pretty sure it's a yeast infection cuz it's itching by my hole and thats where it usually itchys when i have the infection..but I will try the frozen veggies cuz it's making me go CRAZY!!! thanks for the idea!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• There are itch creams. Sometimes the yeast med comes with an additional tube of cream- monistat cream is one. Look in the yeast med area of the pharmacy or ask the pharmacist. Make sure that you know it is a yeast infection. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 11:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LMFAO @ the frozen veggies! Yes. Make sure you leave them IN THE BAG! There should be a tube of cream that you can spread on the outside during the day.
    Make sure you are wearing cotton underwear during the day and NO undies at night except during AF.
    Drink plenty of water.
    Drink cranberry juice.
    Start taking a probiotic and prebiotic vitamin supplement, especially if you don't eat yogurt.
    Stay away from too much dairy, because that can throw off your pH and make your labia all super itchy.
    TRY NOT TO SCRATCH because it will spread the infection and make you more prone to other infections.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 11:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Well the itch is in the inside the libia around the clit but mostly around the hole.. and the directions says I shouldn't use different yeast meds with it...but i will try everything you guys have suggested!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2010