Any Star Trek: TNG fans out there?

I watch an episode or two every night before bed. It gives me amazing dreams, haha.

Anyone else a fan?

WestHaven

Asked by WestHaven at 11:20 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• Which "Star Trek" do you watch I like watching the one they made 2001-2005 It is suppose to be the begining of all the Star Treks even way before the one they made back in the 1960's.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• TNG - The Next Generation with Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart).
    I couldn't get into the Voyager or Enterprise series when they were on TV, but I might try again when I am through with TNG.
    WestHaven

Answer by WestHaven at 11:31 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• OMG you'll be glad you did, Watching it will put all the Star Treks in order the way it should have been made...Kind of like the way they did Star Wars they had to make a movie of that to make it from the very begining before anything became anything.

Oh I also like the song that goes with Star Trek it is a very pretty song it is called "Faith of the Heart" sung by Russel Watson...Enjoy!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I loved that one! I watched it every week when it was on and now I catch the reruns every chance I get. I watched Voyager, it seem sto get better the longer it was on. Never could get into Enterprise or even Deep Space 9. No, I loved TNG and Captain Picard is my favorite even now.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2010