Any idea what this could be?

For the last three days, I've been feeling weird - it always comes on at night when I lay down in bed. I start feeling "the spins" and feel kind of nauseous, like the feeling of drinking a little too much (but I haven't touched alcohol for a long time). And then I feel kind of "hungover" in the morning - aching head, still nauseous, etc. But it isn't the flu - I have no other symptoms of being sick. It isn't dehydration - I drink TONS of water. And I don't THINK it is a pregnancy - I took a test a few weeks ago. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Health

• I say it is time to see your Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Maybe Veritgo? I'm not sure, but you may want to take another pregnancy test. Thats a little how I felt w/ my last one except for the spinning part.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• A doctors word is all I'd trust. I could google it and come up with 500 illnesses you could possibly have, but a doctor, they'd know best.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:37 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I had those symptoms and I was diagnosed with TMJ. Which causes vertigo, this spins. I would speak to an ear nose and throat dr.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 1:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• My first thought is an ear infection
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 9:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2010