• In the Spotlight:

What does "pre trib" refer to ?

I am reading an article and the author refers to "pre tribs" as a group of people I think. What is that? I am thinking pre-tribulation but I am unclear on the meaning here.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• pre-trib is yes, pre-tribulation. people use that term in meaning that they will be raptured before the seven year tribulation and not during or after it. the bible is not completely clear on when God will take his people and some people believe that he wouldn't leave us here for the tribulation.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• The bible is clear if read correctly... but yes some people beleive they will be taken before the trib.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• the bible is not completely clear on when the second coming will happen exactly, and that is because God didn't intend for us to know the time or hour.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• This is good to know.
    What I read said that in the Olivet Discourse Jesus says we will be here for the tribulation...
    Thanks again
    Anonymous