What would you do?

I have this friend that lives in another state. She seems to only want to talk to me when she has a lot of drama going on in her life. We talk a lot lately. But the last few months she will hang up with me if she gets another call. She will say " Oh Sue is calling I haven't talked to her yet today lemme call you back" It doesn't matter how long we were talking. She will hang up with me. A lot of the times we have just said " Hi". SO last nite I got kinda pissed. I called her when I was on my way home. She hung up when her X called i don't know why. Since all she had to do was hand the phone over to her kids. She was talking on her cell and he called on the house phone. Then she called me back and her house phone rang again. So I just told her to call me back and hung up. She called me back like two hours later. I am getting cheesed off about it. What should I do?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• dont answer her calls and do this for a few weeks and when she does ask tell her you been so busy and you didnt want to be rude by having to hang up to talk to other people,she'll get the hint.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Do it back to her see how she likes it... haha.

Seriously though.... I've never been in this situation before, and if it were to happen I would probably say to my friend...Hey I notice whenever we talk you have to cut it short so you can talk with others. Is there something I'm missing, are you still okay with our friendship, I'm finding it quite offensive when you hang up on me all the time.

Just be open and honest with her. If she doesn't know how you're feeling she's not going to be able to fix it. She might not even realize it's going on, may have legitimate reasons for it, and none are against you and you're taking them wrong?

Communication is key to any relationship.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I'm guessing she thinks you'll understand and doesn't mean to offend you or make you a lesser priority, maybe she thinks you know you are the most important person to her and everyone else is just a smaller part of her life that she needs to deal with so she can get back to you...? I can see why it would bother you though..I'm just sayin...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• It's happen to me.We use to talk for hours what happen to us

bearsnh                

bearsnh

Answer by bearsnh at 4:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2010