How do you remember to take your BC every day?

What do you use to remind yourself? do you have a reminder set on you cell phone that goes off every day? A sticky note on your mirror? How do you do it?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Health

• I take it at bedtime everyday. I know I will go to bed everyday LOL but since everything else seems to vary, bedtime was the easiest one for me.

my friend's hubby's watch has an alarm set to beep when she needs to take hers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i leave mine right next to my toothbrush. bc i brush my teeth everyday
    Anonymous

• Well I've had my tubes tied for 20 years now, but before that when I was on the pill, I remembered to take it every day because if I didn't that meant I would get pregnant! That was enough of a reminder for me, LOL!! But seriously, when I was younger and first started taking them, yes, I put a note on my dresser mirror so I saw it every morning and took my pill.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I don't :O ..... now I have two kids... lol. I'm no good with pills, if I needed pills to survive, I'd die, I hate pills.

We only want two anyway so the hubby's getting snipped.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I have a 7 day pill holder. I have other medications i need to take everyday so i put it in with my morning pills. That's how i remember.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I used to set my alarm clock to go off BEFORE I woke up every morning. When I had to wake up to take it, I never missed one. But I was, like, psycho about not getting pregnant lol. Now I think I would probably set my cell phone (but I'm pregnant, no need lol)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• When you find a good way to remember, let me know. I can't figure it out. I always seem to remember an hour later, then I'm like OH CRAP lol
    Anonymous

• i have an alarm set on my cell phone, otherwise, i'd forget it about 85% of the time!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2010