Update on a question I asked.

I asked a question a few weeks ago about my husband having an ex-girlfriend on his facebook page. A lot of people said not to worry as long as I trusted him. While I trust him I didn't trust her. I sent her a message from my page letting her know that she shouldn't be popping up with chats with dh. She told me she was 800 miles away and in a relationship for 9 yrs with the same man. A few nights ago I woke up with the baby and got on his facebook page (yes he knows I get on his I made the page for him at his request) and she popped up chatting. she thought she was letting him know she was about to be moving back here and she and her bf had broke up! I was right on with this girl. I told my dh she was hoping she could tempt him into talking to her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• What a catty bitch! Well, hubby knows now lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• OP Yeah I dont understand women like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Ugh!!!

That was the same thing that happened with my hubby. A chic from the past trying the same thing only she live here.. she had a bf, now are married... That doesn't mean she wasn't interested in my hubby still.

What a whorebag, gosh.

Did you write her back from his page? You've got to fill us in on that now. I'm all interested haha.

As long as you trust your hubby, things should be fine. Good thing you didn't trust her. I think us women, we just know when another girl is flinging her interest in our husbands/bfs direction.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Just be ready for her it's Ass kicking time

Anonymous

• I disagree. She knows you are reading the page and is probably toying with you just to be juvenile.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• OP I sent her a message and told her I was impressed with the way she could talk out of both sides of her mouth. And she referred to my dh as my "husband" I told her he was my husband not my "husband" . Not realizing I could see the message she sent him she sent to him that I must have looked at his page and that she never saw him getting married what made him do it? He deleted and blocked her from his page. Then she sent me a message calling me a fat bitch. I just let that slide and decided to be the mature one since she wasnt going to...... obviously.
    Anonymous

• I think she wants your man. Watch out with that bitch!
    Anonymous