what do you think about black girls that put weave in their hair to make it look more straight and manageble ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• umm who cares what people do with their hair.... as long as it makes them happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• What does it matter. If that is what they want to do. They can. It is not hurting you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I don't think nothing of it but "pretty" I think any body would try to do something with that kind of hair...lol just kidding my hair is thin and stringy I might be doing something drastic myself.
    Anonymous

• I'm white and I do it, it's fun. As for the slight ignorance of your question, I'm happy I don't have to do that for my hair to look straight or managable. Some people do it because it's easier than dealing wiht their own hair every day. There is nothing wrong with it.
    Anonymous

• really coud care less. im white & i would get extensions if i could, if they werent so expensive, because my hair is very thin and i dont have enough money to get it cut every 6 weeks so that it will grow long.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• It's not something I've thought about...pretty hair is pretty hair...we all do our best to achieve it.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I am half white and half black and I have them in right now? What does it matter?
    Anonymous

• I think, good for them. What do you think of white girls that use fake tanner to make their skin darker?
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 12:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Who the hell cares? And how do you know anyway? It's pretty presumptuous of you to assume that they have weave in their hair.

I put extensions in my sister's hair for her wedding and it looked great!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

look whos trying to clear their name off the racist slate lmao
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2010