In Styler

Anyone of you girls have tried this Hair Dryer? Did really works?

Lizyari

Asked by Lizyari at 11:55 AM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's not a hairdryer it's a styling tool. And it looks pretty gimmiky in my experience. Just think what it would be like if you got your hair caught in those spinny things. Has a professional hairstylist who has an entire arsenal of hot tools and other tools, I wouldn't purchase it myself..
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I haven't bought one myself (I will when I get our tax return) but there are a few women in one of my groups that have it and they swear by it. They say it works great and that it was worth the money to them.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 12:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Ups! Sorry but thanks for your advice. What about good products to have your Hair very hidrate, shiny and beautiful because I tried the avocado with extra virgin oíl and its make my Hair very very Dry.
    Lizyari

Answer by Lizyari at 12:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Try Redken Allsoft shampoo and conditioner and once a week use the heavy cream once a week to kick it up a notch. OR my personal favorite, which is the best is It's a 10 miracle hair care. It seems pricey but it's not. It smooths, shines, protects, seals, cleanses, and reduce frizz in a major way. It's really concentrated so a bottle of their shampoo lasts you six months.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i personally wouldnt buy it...it looks like it would take a verrrrrrrry long time to straghten your hair with it..cuz you can only do a lil piece of hair at a time, and ya have to go sooo slow!! i would just stick with a regular hair straightener
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I have bought it and LOVE IT! I have naturally curly hair and when I want to staighten it, the Instyler has done the best over all the other straightners. You should buy it....it's worth the money. And by the way, it doesn't tangle your hair or your hair doesn't get caught up in it at all. :o)
    spaangel13

Answer by spaangel13 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2010