did your baby push more than kick?

I am 32 wks and 4 days pregnant. My baby does alot more stretching/pushing and not so much kicking. Does/did your your baby do the same thing?

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• she does now that I am getting closer to delivery. I am 37 weeks and 3 days and now that she is running out of room I feel me shifting and stretching then i do actual kicks. At your gestational age I did feel more kicks though, but dont worry your baby is running out of room that's all
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 12:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Thank you...It worries me sometimes. I am told that as long as I feel movement everyday everything is fine...but being a first time mom to be(being new to all of this) it's hard not to worry. I am better than I was in the second trimester(when I found out I was pregnant).
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yeah, my daughter seemed to do that same thing...especially closer to the end. It also seemed like she just kind of rolled from side to side haha.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• my baby used to kick alot but right around 30-32 weeks I noticed he pretty much stopped kicking and now stretches and pushes. I can almost every night feel him pushing a foot along side of my belly. It feels pretty cool tho
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 9:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I love the way it feels....its amazing when hubby can see his movements too :)
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2010