Is anyone bored senseless at time with motherhood?

I always wanted to be a mom and love my kids to bits and am good to them (no worries on that score) BUT sometimes the routine of it all can drive me to distraction and I get SO BORED!!!!!!!

All friendly tips help and advice will be VERY gratefully received.

knittingnuts

Asked by knittingnuts at 12:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm right there with you hun...sometimes I do random shit just to spice it up! the kids love mommy's random outtings lol. Chuck e cheese bowling water parks ANYTHING! This friday will be motocross. lol.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 12:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I ease my boredom by taking her shopping for clothes. I'm pregnant right now and too fat to enjoy shopping for me...so we go run errands, get her spring things here and there, have lunch, etc... It's also good to leave the kids every now and then and have a date night or girl's night out so that you have some adult interaction aside from the kids. Talking to single women is helpful too...because I always end up saying "wow, I'm glad I don't have to think about that anymore!"
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• No I can say I have never been board with being a mother, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I feel since I am older I can appricate being a mom more than some maybe, I don't know.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2010