What Do You Do When Youre Deathly Sick?!

I have been soooooooo sick for the past 3 days. I have a pretty severe stomach flu. Im a stay at home mom with a 2 yr old daughter. My husband has been working 14 hour days all week. I NEED REST!!! What should I do? I cant just sleep while my daughter is awake and running around. Both my husbands parents and my own work, so I cant ask them for help....uggg Im desparate!! WHAT CAN I DO!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what i did is i picked up my house and got my little baby in my room with all his toys,looked my door,and looked my bathroom and had the phone by me removed anything that could harm him put him in bed and if i had al ap top then i would have been on so i could stay awake,but i pretty much i layed in bed all day.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Tell hubby to take a day off so YOU can get a day off.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Do you have any friends that are able to take your LO for a few hours so you can get some rest. Or just crash durring nap time. Or call your hubby and tell him that he needs to take the day off and watch your LO cause you are to sick to take care of her.
    Anonymous

• depending on ur income... cause i certantly dont make enough but maybe a sitter for while ur at home, my friend does that.
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• A sitter, or your husband at home. I used a play yard, so I'd feel comfortable putting the baby in that while I rested on the sofa. But if you don't have a play yard, then some child proof room, and especially if you time it around the baby's nap time, you might be able to get a couple hours of sleep in. Even though it would be a lot to ask of your husband, since he has such long hours, it may be time for him to take over when he gets home- ask him to bring in take out food, to feed and bathe the baby, for example.

Answer by Bmat at 2:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2010