excersise for breech baby?

I am 30 weeks, and I know there is time for my baby to flip over, but I have also been told that there are excersises I can do to help.
I have a very small frame so I figure that it may be harder for the baby to flip the farther along I get.
Anyway, any thoughts would be nice.
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• w/ my first pregnancy, my midwife also advised the hands and knees position, and just sort of rocking my pelvis while i did it. i don't know if there is any evidence that it works. i think at 30 weeks, chances are very good that baby will flip.

http://www.spinningbabies.com/techniques

here is a website i have heard of but really not explored much myself. :-)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• stand on your head
    Anonymous

• I had a doula and she said that if the baby were in the wrong position that being on my hands and knees would take pressure off my belly and give the baby more room to move. I know there are more specific exercies but for starters, try to do this. I would spend my evenings after work at home watching tv ... on my hands and knees. Haha! Hope that baby flips around for you!!
    -Kiwi-

Answer by -Kiwi- at 2:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• you can see a chiropractor. they can keep your pelvis aligned assuring there is room for the baby to turn. there are so many benefits to seeing a chiropractor, and even more to seeing a chiropractor while pregnant!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• http://pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/article.cfm/turning_a_breech_baby

and when seeing a chiropractor, make sure that they are familiar w/ the Webster's technique. not all chiropractors are.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 6:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2010