Can you ladies help me really quick? I'm dying of anxiety here.

So I've been searching for signs like a mad woman since we started TTC. I don't know if it's a combination of that & possible PMS, or just early pregnancy hormones, but I've been in the most irritable mood & really stressed. I keep going back & forth with the fact that I shouldn't get my hopes up, but then really "feeling" pregnant.

I just want to know one thing from you guys, this whole "basal body temperature" thing, does it count for anything if I randomly tested a few days ago in the afternoon & got 98.8 then tested a few minutes ago today & got 97.7?

Could this mean that AF is on her way? I'm due to start tomorrow & got a negative pregnancy test this morning. :[ I'm trying to stay as positive as possible, but it's hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If AF doesn't come then test again in a week (next Thursday) if you not think about it 24/7 then I believe the stress is not as bad. You will be with child when the time is right. Tell yourself that everyday when you get in the am i pregnant am i not tell yourself "I will be with child when the time is right" Call me crazy, it works.

Anonymous

• My husband and I were in the TTC boat for 14 months before we had our son - and it was with the help of Clomid that we conceived. Anyway, disregard any BBT unless it's been charted and done at the same time, way for a week or so. I'm not saying you're not right - but just trying to help. If you're going to chart your temps my Dr. suggested doing the following. Every morning as soon as you wake up (works best if you wake up at the same time every day) before you even move, open your mouth to yawn, anything - take your temp. ( I used oral temps - they work just fine)

Just hang in there. Remember to test first thing in the morning. If it was negative today then wait two days (if you can) and try again. It may take until the end of the week. I hope this helps - I know how you're feeling! Hang in there!!
    -Kiwi-

Answer by -Kiwi- at 2:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• If you stess this much about it you are going to make you period late and put more stress on you. It is best to test when you are 5 days late. so you don't get false readings. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You can't take temp any time during the day. You have to chart temps every morning at the same time before you get out of bed.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• be patient
    Anonymous

• Anon 12:50 - easier said than done.
    Anonymous