How many of you live pay check to pay check?

Or do you have money left for savings, fun.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• We live paycheck to paycheck...and off hubby's tips. He's a delivery driver.
    Anonymous

• We live pay check to pay check and ya we have very little in savings but it is not FUN money by any means.
    Anonymous

• We live paycheck to paycheck. Since Aug of 2008. That is when hubby was not aloud anymore over time because of the economy. It has been ruff but we do it. Things at work are starting to pick up thank goodness.

Anonymous

• I kind of live scholarship to scholarship. I am in college and am on 4 different scholarships. It only takes about half of one to pay books and tuition so the others come back to me as a direct deposit into my bank account. They come to me at different times throughout the semester so I really never know when I am getting the next one. All I know is to expect 4 deposits over a 5 month period. Sometimes, I have tons of money left other times I have barely anything. My husband is on SSI which comes in once a month and pays our rent and bills.

And before anyone says something about us living off the government or something, I get straight A's in college and worked my A** off in high school to earn the scholarships I get and my husband can not work due to having latent epilepsy. It doesn't affect him on a daily basis but it can affect him at anytime with no warning so it is dangerous for him to work.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I am a single mom with no support. I make roughly $ 1238.00 a month. After bills and gas and simple needs. I have no money for extras. So, I live paycheck to paycheck.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• yaa i am a single mom as well and we live paycheck to paycheck as well...sucks..but, what can ya do!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• don't we all??? i personally don't know of anyone these days that don't...we live paycheck to a little before paycheck cuz we have lots of bills
    Anonymous

• We don't, but we know we're lucky. We're thankful for my husband's job, and we try to help out our friends who are struggling.
    Anonymous

• I don't think we live pay check to pay check though we do allocate every dollar in every pay check. Some months all we can cover are our expenses. Other months we have a little bit extra to put towards debt. Pretty soon we'll be debt free though, and then we'll start saving again :)
    Anonymous