Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


i was Molested for 8 years of my life from my step father from 4 yrs old to 12, it stoped in 2004 when i found my real father and told him all about now 19... my father called the cops, i had to write a report and i had to sit down in front of a camra to tell my story, what eva happen to the case i dont know, the case was closed and till this day i have no idea why, i just found out that he also Molested his real daughter for months her case was also closed, i also found out that he got married and had a baby girl, i want to save this lil girls life before he gets to her, i hope im not to late, i have all of his info like ssn, birthday, cell phone # and his address, what and how can i save this lil girl bfore its tooo late, plz someone help me i dont know how to start..


Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • push this issue with the police. Find out why they closed the case and why this sick bastard in not in jail!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

  • Go to his wife. You may be able to get through to her...epsicially with her being a mother...mothers are very protective of their children. If anything else...go to the police. Be firm....ask them WHY is he getting away with all this? WHY wasn't something done...He is going to ruin this little girls life...he needs to be stopped.....and make a big deal...DEMAND they do something.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

  • I completely agree with the above post :05 you and his real daughter need to go to the police I would try to speak with this women he is married to know but going to the police is where you really need to go to. Don't rest till you get thur to them, your a kind hearted women and you will save this little girls life. Demand answers and don't let this slip back into the basement of the police station.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

  • Yes! and take a copy of the police report with you to both the police, the mom, and maybe even cps if nothing is being done. Just go ahead and make multiple copies so you have one for each of those people. Maybe you can contact his oldest daughter and get her to join you to add validity to both of your stories...especially tothe mom. I could see her thinking you trying to falsly accuse her husband of doing something awful just because you don't like him or something ridiculous like that.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

  • thats my problems his wife knows what happen to us and she dont care she calls he a changed man. HE IS NOTT!
    I guess going to the police and what ima have to do!

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

  • If he is a molester and has a child living in his home you need to call CPS and let them deal with it. Why is this question in "entertainment?"

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

  • sorry i didnt know where to place this question at! so i picked enterainment!

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

  • this is serious. This new child could be in danger already. A mother should be the first to turn to. IF you feel you cant get threw to her then maybe the step sister can(his other daughter). The only way i can see the case closed is if it wasnt persude by the parents of the child in question.

    Answer by sweetpeas4 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

  • Go to DCS or ask the police for advice. Take them ur evidence. Tell his wife. Tell everyone.

    Answer by Frostigrl at 6:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2010