Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and unhappy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• how i wish i could be poor and happy. in a hearbeat
    Anonymous

• Rich and unhappy. Knowing my bills are paid, my children have food and clothing is worth more than my own happiness. Being poor is stressful.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I would rather have the little extra to feel comfortable in life to be happy.
    Anonymous

• rich and un happy, definatly,
    not for obviouse reason of i can buy whatever i want. but having the know that my kids are taken care of will give me peace of mind and make me happy. : D
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I'm getting pretty good at being poor and happy =)
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 3:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• i would be rich and unhappy....im already poor and unhappy...soo...at least if i was rich i would be debt free, and wouldnt have to worry about money problems...ooooooooh that would be nice
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Poor and HAPPY, HAPPY being the key word. Some things would need to be certain for me to be happy. Kids cared for, bills paid and food on the table. You can be poor and have all that.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 3:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• We are not rich, and near poor. We are very happy with our lives. Bills paid, food on the table, roof over our heads. All the important things taken care of. We are rich in other ways.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LOL things not sane! I agree with you
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 3:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Rich and unhappy so . I'm allergic to being broke sorry lol. Money is a tool. The more tools I have to get what I want in life the happier I am. Most people are happiest when they don't have to stress out day to day. Lack of money is stressful and I'd take my chances with being Rich over being poor.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2010