7 weeks and way too amped!

i am only 7 weeks along but already i just know it will be a girl and have all my dominant traits! i am picturing pink nurseries and that potterybarn rose lampshade in her room...the last time i was preg, it was seven years ago and the world was much harsher. what are other girls doing at 7wks?

mrsmostafa

Asked by mrsmostafa at 3:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• throwing up
    Anonymous

• How was the world harsher?
    Anonymous

• no money, incomplete education and my boyfriend and his family kept insisting on an abortion. i moved in with my parents and shared a room with my son while i finished a second degree that could actually ensure a job and struggled with an abusive boyfriend who said to me in my 8th month "if you loved me, you would have made another decision" his mom said "get rid of it and move on" this time the father to be is not only well able to take care of his new child but he is EXTREMELY amped. last time, i was on my own. this time, i am fully supported by friends and the daddy
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 3:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I'm actually 7 weeks today also - and I'm pretty much concentrating on not throwing up! I've thrown up about 12 times in the last week and I can't take it anymore - I need a break!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow morning, I'm going in for an U/S to see the heartbeat!
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• wow!!!! that's soo cool :) i have my eight week next tuesday... you think we will hear a heartbeat too?
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 9:45 AM on Feb. 19, 2010