Just for the hell of it!!!!!

Just wondering....because I just saw it at the mall....

Maybe you were a size 5 a few years ago or even a decade ago.....but why they are you still trying to squeeze into them if you know you are at least a 10?! COME ON NOW....do you rally think the "muffin top" is in style right now?!

Geez, does anyone else see this around and get annoyed or grossed out!??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• totally sickening... i see the hips falling out of the pants and as i walk past them i say..'HEY...THAT REMINDS ME!... I NEED TO GET SOME MUFFINS!"
    Anonymous

• OMG LOL I ALWAYS WEAR MY PANTS A LITTLE BIG JUST SO I DONT HAVE THIS ....I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHO SAY I WEAR A SIZE 6 BUT THEN YOU LOOK AT THEM AND THE ZIPPER IS ABOUT TO POP OFF AND THEY HAVE MUFFIN TOP , I MIGHT WEAR A BIG SIZE BUT ATLEAST I LOOK DECENT !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• The "Muffin Top" isn't only caused by someone wearing too small of jeans. It is caused by excess fat in the belly, regardless of the size of jeans you wear. However, I do see a lot of women who are wearing jeans that are much to small for them. Just because you can button and zip them doesn't mean they fit.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I seen this girl one time that her pants were so tight and her shirt was really short and her gut (im mean huge GUT)Was sticking over her pants BARF!!!!!!I am a small size but i still don't wear tight clothes cuz at least it leaves imagination to the eyes instead of showing people what i own lol
    Anonymous

• It is so nasty! Seriously....its not cute at all! Does it feel good to have a freakin indention around your stomach?! Ugh, makes me want to puke. If you think that wearing those too small jeans is going to make you lose weight....look in the mirror. Aint doing nothing.

Man Im harsh. Oh Well.
    Anonymous

• YEAH ITS CAUSE BY PEOPLE WHO WEAR LOW RISE JEANS WHO NEED TO WEAR HIGH CUT JEANS ! LOL
    Anonymous

• ya soooooooooo gross! I am a big woman and I know it, so I wear clothes that are lady like and cover as such! I mean if you are going for a sexy look tight clothes dont do it. They actually have a opposite effect and can gross out and make you look fatter than you are. instead try wearing something looser and lower cut top if you want to be sexy to show some cleavage if you got it. But all in a be a lady. Men go for that. Well at least all the good ones!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 4:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I love muffins! Not squeezed into pants though. Doesn't that hurt??
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2010