Where can I buy mason jars with holes in them?

I am wanting to make a light with lights in side the mason jar but it has to have a hole in it for the cord.... I cant find them anywhere! If any of you could help me I would really appreciate it! :) Thanks so much!

heatherjenea

Asked by heatherjenea at 3:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• you put a hole in the lid yourself or if you are very careful, you can drill a hole in the glass if you do it underwater.
    Anonymous

• huh... I saw one at the bottom, and I want it already there! LOL.. I cant drill glass and I think if it comes out the top it wouldnt look so good... But thanks!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 4:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• why don't you just get a tin can and open on both ends and with those bottle openers you can make all kinds of designs on it and then run a cord with light and whaa lah homemade lamp...I mean it would be cute to practice on lol.
    Anonymous

• thanks! Sounds like a good idea! :)
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 10:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2010