Name one thing that men are sooo clueless about...

I was talking about birth control with my S/O and he told me to get my tubes tied. I was angered when he said this. Then he replied "What? You can always get them untied. What's the big deal?" I about started laughing at that point. Tell me.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• birth control. i asked hub to get me a pill one day, and he comes back with a white pill. i was like, uh, what are you doing? you are supposed to go in order. he had no idea. lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• freakin ass life. stupid stupid husband sigh
    Anonymous

• That picking up the box of tampons at the store will not turn them gay, or female, and the Man squad will not jump out of the ceiling and arrest them for touching the pink box.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• * NotPanicking

NotPa...
    That picking up the box of tampons at the store will not turn them gay, or female, and the Man squad will not jump out of the ceiling and arrest them for touching the pink box.

DITTO! Love it NotPanicking! You are a riot!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 4:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• My Hubby is clueless about cooking... His version of supper is a ham and cheese sandwich. There is an upside to that though, he loves everything I make because it's actually cooked,lol... He looks so forward to coming home from being away working he always asks "whats for tea baby, I can't wait to eat real food!"
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• That the mountain of laundry that he just walked over may need washed LOL....sigh.....
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 4:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• mine tells me "i have no more undies' i say he has to tell me i dont check his drawer at all. all i do is fold his undies and socks and its his job to tell me when he is low not when he is ran out,i think he thinks i can read his mind,lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Mine doesnt no s**t about anything. He can shower and shave and that's about it. He cant cook, he cant wash clothes, blah blah blah. His mom did a sucky job. :(...He is a good dad though and loves those kids more than life itself. so thats a good thing.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• feminine protection with wings
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Why a 3 hour bath is relaxing. He gets bored.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2010