When did everyone start with morning sickness?

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I will be 7 weeks along tomorrow. I didn't have bad morning sickness with my Daughter, so I hope I luck out this time around too. But I can't remember when I started with it. Also my boobs aren't sore AT ALL is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never had any, every pregnancy is different
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• about 6 weeks give or take a week
    Anonymous

• i never had any with either of my pregnancies.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 4:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• 6 weeks is when it at least started easing in...lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• About 6 weeks.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 4:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• There is no "typical". What is normal for you may not be normal for others. I only get morning sickness while I have to take progesterone cream in the first trimester (I am Progesterone deficient). The days I forget to take it I am not as sick. My stomach is a tad weaker, and certain smells, grotesque images, coughing with a lot of phlegm, may continue to trigger a gag reflex, but that's about it for me.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 6:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• 8wks
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• mine started the very next day after i got a positive preg test.. was horrible at first sometimes i wouldnt even be out of bed in the am all i had to do was open my eyes and it would hit me.. and never actually threw up but got very close.. now im almost 14 weeks morning sickess comes and goes for me..it also hits me bad if i take my prenatal in the morning without eating anything first.. oh and i had super sore boobs like i couldnt even put on a bra!! that lasted a month
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2010