Strange feeling...

Has anyone every experienced tingling breasts? I have never had that with my period before and, like I said, I just finished so I really don't see how it can be PMS related.
Is this just one of the MANY changes that happens after your hormones get all screwed up from having a kid before? For a couple of weeks now I have had that weird tingling and stretching sensation in my breasts. This is just an odd feeling for me.
I just had my monthly and my breast never this tingly before. I had unprotected sex several times in last few months. I took a prg. test about a month ago and it came up negative. And I did happen to get my monthly this month it however was short and light.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Like I said in your other post. I get this a week before everyone of my periods. Yes it normal and yes it happens after you have kds.
    Anonymous

• But if you are concerned go and see your Dr.
    Anonymous