Can anyone recommend a safe and great front facing carseat?

My 10 1/2 month old is getting to big for her rear facing carseat and I am looking to buy a front facing carseat. I would love suggestions on a carseat with great reviews, quality and a fairly decent price.

amtadlock

Asked by amtadlock at 4:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Travel

• There are lots of them. I will tell you to find one that 5pt harnesses up to atleast 80lbs....NOT harness to 40 then booster till 80. Britax (I have the Regent..it is very big but my 6 year old is in it) is one they have many types, Graco Nautilus(5pt till 65lbs, then booster) I have hear good things about this one. There are more but those are the ones I have heard the most about. You will want to look at Convertable ones that you can rear face(till 1 year) and then forward face.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2010