Double Strollers - The Best - In Your Opinion

I have a one year old (17 months) and a four month old.

The kids and I are going on a road trip to Arizona in March. We're going to be doing a lot of sight seeing, and I will need a good double stroller. I have a Graco Duo, but it is large, heavy, and very bulky. I'm looking for something compact, good quality, but not too expensive either. Nothing over 170 dollars preferably. No preference on Brand.

Thank You for all your suggestions, ladies!

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 4:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Travel

• I think you might want a side by side umbrella stroller, I have seen Jeep ones for $90 and the go up from there, it would be less bulky then a tandem and would probably work well, I know some even have reclining seats. Have fun and good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 3:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2010

• all the recomendations i've gotten are for the sit and stand..169 just about anywhere..but i think a side by side would work well for sight seeing.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My fav was the little tykes double stroller and bike trailer! Awesome!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:46 AM on Sep. 27, 2010