In deciding to join a business what are the most important considerations?

So, say you are interested in earning extra income. What are your top things that help you make your decision to go with a certain company and more importantly with a specific enroller/sponsor?

Would you consider partnering with someone who has not yet reached "success"? Why?

(please note - this is not to have you partner with me) This is for a project aside from my own business.

SFerber

Asked by SFerber at 4:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would be looking for something I could do for years. also, I would not want to work somewhere that 10 years from now I am doing the same thing for the same pay. Not all businesses can let you climb the ladder but I want to expand in my job. I like a challenge. I also like control over my position. That's why I'm self employed.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I will not be contacting you personally so feel free to be candid (and click anon on your post)

Thank you for taking the time to respond
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 5:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Are you self employed in network marketing or in a different type of business?

SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 9:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I would want to have my job for years. I would want to work when I want. I love to be challenged on a every day basis. I want to work at my own pace and feel good about what I do.
    I market for a Wellness company.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I work from home partnered with a wellness company and here are my reasons for doing so:
    I don't think it would matter if your enroller has been in the business for a long time yet...more so that the company has had success.
    I needed to believe in the product
    I did not want to be selling things, have a large investment, or any overhead costs
    I wanted free support, training, and a website

I found what I was looking for and I hope you do too!

Carron Gowen
    www.momceo.com/carron
    mommy2egg

Answer by mommy2egg at 11:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2010