Baby Bjorn

i got a Baby Bjorn but it seems easier just to hold her it hurts my neck and back my dd is 16 pounds is she to big to wear it if not are there any tips on how to wear it so it does not hurt me

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Moby Wrap or some version of it. Like a really long strip of fabric. Then wrap her to you. won't hurt as much.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Try a wrap or a sling. At 16+ lbs, I'm more inclined to suggest a sling, because that worked better for me at that stage. You can sling it so that the baby is sitting on your hip. So comfy.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• The Baby Bjorn hurts my back. The Moby Wrap is awesome, doesn't hurt at all!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I also like the moby, but I did wear my daughter in the bjorn at around 16 lbs and the age she was at that point, she didn't like the moby much anymore. The key is adjusting it so it's high enough on your back. Your child's head should be right at your chin for it to be comfortable.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• ergo baby is good, too.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 10:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2010