Anyone else?

I have had 3 miscarriages. Why? Because I have no money to go to a doctor. And can't get help to go to a doctor because I have no kids yet! I haven't had my period in 2 months. I think I am pg however I don't want to waste money on a useless stick to pee on it and get a neg. My problem is my body does not produce enough hcg for a test (Blood or pee) to come back pos. My Aunt had the same problem. When she was pg with both of my cousins she didn't get a pos until 6 months along. The problem with me is..the doctors in the er like to tell me they are right and I am wrong and it says I am not pg so I must not be then around 3 months along I miscarry! Does anyone else have this problem? I really don't want to lose another baby it kills me. I am worried but can't get any doctors to listen to me when I tell them. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well, i ahve heard of this problem but dont have it myself.

unfortunately though, most miscarriages cannot be stopped even if you had seen a doctor.when its that early, there is really nothing they can do. when you are able to se a doctor, they can do test a perhaps help diagnose WHY you tend to miscarry. it could be insufficient uterine linging, or many other things. they may not be able to tell you at all. some women just have the aweful luck of multiple miscarriages.

if you go in the ER, you could try insisting that you need an ultrasound it takes 2 minutes and they have the machines anyway. dont leave w out an OB consult. even if you dont have insurance, you do have the right for emergency treatment.

you may also want to try a free clinic, or planned parenthood.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 10:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2010