Where oh where is BridgetC140?

Every time I see your screen name I think of my 7 month old. I asked a question while I was pregnant with her about girl names & you answered with your name, lol. The only difference is I spell it Bridgette.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hey, I remember you! I'm HERE I'm HERE!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LOL there she is! ask and you shall recieve
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Actually though, I didn't answer with my name, you just saw my screen name. I never suggest my own name, because most people these days consider it to be an older type name. However, it certainly isn't common these days, but yet still very traditional. I love your spelling better. It is so much prettier and feminine looking.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LOL, yeah I remember now. I had to go back & look for my question, lol. Everyone thinks I spelled it Bridget, & when I tell them no they are in shock 7 give me this strange look. I still love your name!
    Anonymous

• Thanks! (blushing)

That's funny that everyone thinks your crazy. My WHOLE LIFE from my aunt, friends, electric companies...........everyone spells it Bridgette. That's weird that you're having the opposite reaction. Oh well, at least she will never have to pronounce it for anyone!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2010