Help

My twins cry and cry all the time they are 10 weeks old. I cant even put them down without them crying. I put them in swings, bouncers, give them baby gas-x, gripe water, burp them frequently. I hold them and rock them I dont know what to do. Is it going to get any better? I cant even take them out of the house without them screaming the whole time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It they cry that much I'd call the doctor. Usually twins comfort each other and stay calm. Are you putting them in a bassinet /crib together? They are used to being close. If it's not that then I'd see a doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• My daughter was a lot like this. All she did was cry. She wouldnt nurse so we did formula and found out she was lactose intolerent. It was a long 6 weeks until we found that out.

One thing that worked on my daughter was warm recieving blankets. Just take a couple blankets and put them in the dryer for a couple mins until they are warm, not hot but warm. Then swaddle them in it. They use warm blankets in the hospital to comfort an upset baby. Give it a try, it just might help.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• They might have collic. My daughter went through this stage and found out she had to drink soy milk. They switched her fourmula and she was all better. Now she drinks whole milk.
    Mellooza

Answer by Mellooza at 10:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2010