I need a FREE website bulider that lets you sell stuff online!

I make rice bags from home and sell them during craft fairs. But i would love to expand my customer basis. I tried WIX and they let you go throught and make your site, then when people come to it they cant buy anything without you paying a monthly fee. Does anyone know a site were i can make one for free and sell for free?

Froggy_girl1790

Asked by Froggy_girl1790 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• try ecrater.com
    Anonymous

• Etsy is popular not sure if they charge. (but with the biz you would get it might be worth a min fee)

Also can you use EBAY?
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 6:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• You can also possibly blog and post your items and use paypal for transactions.
    SFerber

• try bonanzle.com, you can sell stuff on there and im pretty sure its free. worth a look. other than that i dont know. we use ebay to sell anything that we want to sell.
    Anonymous

• I use Yola.com it's easy and lets you have up to 10 items for sale for free.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2010