are you clumsy?

my legs and arms are always bruised cause chairs, tables, doors and walls ALWAYS get in my way lol. my latest is a cute heart shape bruise on my leg that i got gettin out of my hubby's car...

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup! I move 2x4 foot structures on wheels that are full of product with my thigh by running into them at work. Those are deep bruises that really hurt. Today my hand is swollen and I don't know what I hit it on. A few weeks ago I dropped 3 cups of coffee in my office at the store I work at in less than a week. Queen of clumsy can also trip over her own feet and end up on crutches for 3 weeks.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I am the Queen of Clumsy.. so much that I actually broke my toe on a chair during the Super Bowl this year! I always have some sort of bruise and most of the time don't know where it came from because I do not even notice my clumsiness anymore!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• oh gosh i hate hitting the door nob with my hip.......OUCH!
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yes, and I'm also learning, through my new exercise class, that I'm also uncoordinated.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yes i am clumsy one time my fil was joking with me trying to grab my hips or something and i went to elbow him and i cracked the 10gallon fish tank with my elbow Didnt hurt plus i didnt bleed needless to say had to go out and get another fish tank lol oh well needed an upgrade!
    Anonymous

• Yes but, I am getting better. I told my sister one time that if I fell down the stairs my husband didn't do it
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Clumsy is my middle name. My body is always bruised from bumping into things!
    mom_interrupted

Answer by mom_interrupted at 9:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• In marching band, I was told I was like a bull in a china shop. I get black and blue marks on my arms and legs and I have no idea how they got there. So, yes, I'm clumsy AND forgetful.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2010