What cell phone is easiest to use for someone with little very little tech experience?

I want to pu rchase a cell phone that needs no contract. A pay as you go is fine. It should have text messaging and take pictures also. If you know of one that offers a lot of minutes and or has free texting let me know. plus have roll over minutes. Right now I have a trac phone but it doesn't take pictures and the minutes cost more than I would like to spend.(twenty dollars for 120 minutes) is there a better deal?
maybe someday I will be advanced enough to get an I phone but I just recently learned how to text so it'll be a while.lol.

karriewren

Asked by karriewren at 6:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• Try Metro PCS they have plans starting at about 50 a month for unlimited minutes and unlimited texts. You can pick out your phone from them and I would recommend reading the book that comes with the phone. Every time a get a new phone (every couple of years) I sit and read and play with the phone to figure out how to use it. Most aren't that complicated.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• LC phone. I have two of them. One for my daughter who is 10 years old and one is mine. Both of us have not read the manual because both are very user friendly.
    Anonymous

• LG phone...opps! NOT LC
    Anonymous

• Motorola Razrs are NICE phones and not super complicated. I have a blackberry, and I swear, you need to go to school to figure this thing out! my razr was SUPER easy.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2010