What are your feelings?

Do think more of this will happen with the government the way it is? I realize this man is completely unstable, but, if y0u really read it, I can see it happening more.

Link is below...

AngelDawn7

Asked by AngelDawn7 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope so, but not in such violent ways. What I hope is that more people will open their eyes, be willing to protest and actually CHANGE things.
    Anonymous

• AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Heard on NPR, According to his manifesto he was mad at the health care system, the government, big business, AND the IRS. But, I also have to wonder if he is using hot topic issues as a scapegoat to deeper, bigger issues. Who knows... We may never know...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• It was mostly the IRS. He was being screwed, thought he could trust the govt. officials, had a rude awakening...
    Anonymous

• Hey! Did anyone notice that the building DID NOT collapse?!
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 8:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Well, to be fair Jonesy, it was a small building and small plane.
    Anonymous

• But, I also have to wonder if he is using hot topic issues as a scapegoat to deeper, bigger issues.

I agree with you...no really, I DO!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Small building, small plane full of fuel could have done a lot of damage. The steel should have melted if it was full of fuel as they suggested. This is the explanation they gave us before the high heat and the fuel caused the beamsto melt... Did not look like it this time... Can someone explain that one?  Very Strange

peacefulkids

Answer by peacefulkids at 9:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• A small plane only holds about 50 gallons of fuel when full. That is nothing compared to a passenger jet.

OP, I sort of worry about this. I don't worry so much about the conservatives though as I do the far left liberals if they don't get their way.

I haven't read the manifesto yet, so I can't comment more. It has been a long day and I am not up to reading it tonight.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• A small Piper doesn't compare to a jetliner. The office building was nowhere near the size of the Trade Center. The only similarities with this whack and 9-11 is the method of an insane person delivering the statement that no-one saw coming. And hasn't this type of lone wolf attack been going on for a loooong time? Remember the phrase going postal??? I see a lot of similarities to a work-place attack. This dude didn't have a job and he saw the IRS as his enemy, they were the ones who ruined his life.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2010