Ft Jackson allegations of attempt to poison food supply of soldiers

Why are we just now hearing of this? It says just allegations so far but this was Christmas time.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586721,00.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Need another source

Anonymous

•  

The U.S. Army is investigating allegations that soldiers were attempting to poison the food supply at Fort Jackson in South Carolina.

The ongoing probe began two months ago, Chris Grey, a spokesman for the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division, told Fox News.

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, "there is no credible information to support the allegations."

The suspects were part of a Arabic translation program called "09 Lima" and use Arabic as their first language, two sources told Fox News. Another military source said they were Muslim.

Grey would not confirm or deny the sources’ information.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• so look it up if the source is not good enough for you
    Anonymous

• I read that I can read still does not answer the question
    Anonymous

• Even to think there are allegations of such behavior is alarming. Allegations of this kind of stuff can leave families second guessing who their military spouses are working with... Fox is merely reporting what has been buzzing around some in the military community. Let's hope nothing comes of it.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I agree with grly

6
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Its only alarming if it is true

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Would'nt be a shocker
    Anonymous

• Its only alarming if it is true

Your opinion... Thanks for sharing. But(example) when my mil calls because she hears some crap on the news about North Korea and South Korea exchanging fire and wanting to know the status(even when it is false).. IT IS ALARMING TO HER, family. I don't expect you to understand sweet. You live in your bubble. But when spouses/extended family catch wind of ALLEGATIONS, it can alarm them. That is merely human nature... That doesn't mean your opinion is wrong to YOU.. Just that others may feel differently..

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Who lives in a bubble? Nice little ignorant comment there all because i said its only alarming if it is a TRUE story..I thought we were supposed to state what OUR opinion was about the story? I went and got the story for the snarky little first anon...

That's part of the  problem, the MINUTE someone SAYS something people start freaking out...The story says there is NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2010