If you don't like it.

Why do people that don't like this or that tell others to move? Especially when Obama got elected, people were saying that non stop. Can't that go for the folks wanting free healthcare. If they don't like the American healthcare system, then why don't they go somewhere that will give it to them for "free." In reality they LIKE the healthcare system they just want it for free.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The same thing was said by Bush supporters when he was elected. Pretty sure it'll be repeated with the next president who serves our country. It's just what people say when others complain.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

RIGHT! lol..the same ones complaining now are probably the ones who said it the last 8 years

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Because this is America and we can change it if and when we feel compelled.
    Anonymous

• I've not told anyone to move. I just tell them to wake up and stop looking for Nanny big-government to spoon feed them. ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yep anon the majroity doesnt want your brand of change though..

OP idk I tend to agree that if some folks are hell bent on having government controlled/ran healthcare well there are other places to go..and esp those who express that they do not really like America (not all do this but some sure do) then why not leave for another place the feel theyd be happier...

6
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Ive seen folks on BOTH sides voice discontent with America-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• Yep anon the majroity doesnt want your brand of change though.. OP idk I tend to agree that if some folks are hell bent on having government controlled/ran healthcare well there are other places to go..and esp those who express that they do not really like America (not all do this but some sure do) then why not leave for another place the feel theyd be happier...

LOL...We don't like America now because we want healthcare reform? What a F'ing joke

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• You are assuming thats what I said sweet and its not..read again..

..and esp those who express that they do not really like America (not all do this but some sure do)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• You are assuming thats what I said sweet and its not..read again.. ..and esp those who express that they do not really like America (not all do this but some sure do)

You used it as an example of what YOU think people REALLY mean by wanting "CHANGE"..that we must HATE America....Sorry, not biting as that is crap

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2010

• "Yep anon the majroity doesnt want your brand of change though.."

Where the hell do you get off saying that? You don't even know what my "brand of change" is.

I answer questions without bias. Try doing the same, gem.
    Anonymous